Master / Doctorate
About MTS Graduate Program
This is a graduate program under the Department of Architecture, provides training in master and doctorate level.
What to achieve?
To motivate students to develop their creative thinking, critical thinking; to develop an awareness in grasping inquires in architectural theory and praxis, to be able to criticize the reality of architectural design issues and research using both qualitative and quantitative methods; to develop formation of an architect having skills of thinking and researching in dept by integrating art and science , technology and humanity as an architectural design.
Who can apply?
Urban designers and regional planners
Industrial product designers
Civil engineers (scientific preparation)
Other engineers graduated from ITU (scientific preparation)
- Architectural Theories, Design Theories, Approaches to Architecture
- Aesthetic Approaches, Perception, Image, Meaning and Identity
- Environment and Behavior Theories, Evaluation of Quality and Environmental Issues
- Humanities and Architecture in Psychological Content
- Urban environment in Architecture, Sustainability, Ecology
- New Buildings in a Historical Environment: Issues on Continuity and Change
- Architectural Design Education
- Relationship between Technology and Architecture
- Possibilities of Communication Technologies in Architectural Design